Learn how to create a professional photographer’s portfolio!
Does your portfolio, or the one you plan to create, have the power and creativity to overcome the massive amount of competition you will face every day? Competition, in the photography industry is fierce, and comes in many forms.
Do you know who your competition is? Here’s a list of your main competition, but there’s more out there too.
- Microstock Agencies – There are over 30 agencies fighting for your client’s business. They offer millions of images for just pennies each, and most offer free images too. These images come from not only weekend shooters and amateurs, but also from professionals who sell unused images from professional studio shoots, and images shot specifically for Microstock Agencies. Even Time magazine once purchased a microstock image for their cover.
- Traditional Stock Agencies – These agencies are massive powerhouses with clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 corporations. They represent the best professional photographers in the industry.
- Professional Photographers – These people have all the cool equipment and years of experience. They use $6,000 camera bodies, $4,000 lenses, the best software, a studio and access to locations you can only dream about, large budgets and assistants to help with everything.
- Amateur and Weekend Photographers – You may not think they pose much of a threat, but their power is in their numbers. There are millions of them, and if each one can take just one good photo a month, they can flood the market with millions of images each year.
- New Photographers – These photographers are just starting out, and they’re hungry. They work for well below the normal rates, and almost give away their photographs. What they lack in professionalism they make up for in cheap prices. There are millions of these photographers out there, with thousands more entering the field every day.
You can fight, and conquer, all of the above, but only if you have a perfect portfolio. You must have perfect images, in the proper sequence, telling the right story, for the right amount of time, in the proper format and you have to do this every time.
The best portfolio on the planet won’t do you any good if you don’t know how to use it properly. How To Assemble And Show Your Portfolio will show you how to deal with the above competition, and how to use your portfolio. You will become an expert at making your portfolio into the perfect tool to display your photographic skills, and how to master its use before, during and after a presentation. With this book, you will possess the knowledge to acquire the kind of work that you want.
With my new ebook How To Assemble And Show Your Portfolio I share my 35-years of experience as a photographer with you. I show you how to avoid the mistakes I made when I started out, and how to get a jump on your career by reducing your learning curve. You will learn in a day what I have learned during my career. You will:
- Have access to my years of experience.
- Be able to avoid common mistakes that every beginner makes.
- Cut years off of your learning curve.
- Look like a pro on your first presentation.
- Show your clients that you know what you’re doing, and will not waste their time or money.
How To Assemble And Show Your Portfolio Ebook is an invaluable source of information for both new and experienced photographers. It will answer your questions about creating a successful portfolio that will work for you and put you ahead of your competition.
This was the best information I have read in awhile regarding photography do’s and don’ts and you are a good writer. Everything was concise, to the point, humorous. When I am ready to put my portfolio together, I will be well armed.
AND the tips were great as well.
This is a great ebook and I will spread the word.
Before you try to create your portfolio on your own, ask yourself:
- Do you know the five formats your portfolio can take, and which of these are best for you and your clients?
- Do you know how to select the perfect images for your portfolio?
- Do you know how to customize your portfolio for each client?
- Do you know what to do before, during and after your portfolio presentation to make it successful?
If not, then How To Assemble And Show Your Portfolio is exactly what you’re looking for. This 28-page ebook is an excellent source of information for both new and experienced photographers. It’s filled with answers to your questions and insider information that will let you create a top-flight professional portfolio. It’s like having a Question and Answer session with a professional photographer.
Order How To Assemble And Show Your Portfolio NOW, and discover how to create a professional portfolio so you can become the photographer you’ve always wanted to be. You deserve to have the career you want and a professional portfolio will help you achieve that.
How To Assemble And Show Your Portfolio covers three main areas:
Assembling The Portfolio
- Selecting a specialty.
- How to select photographs for your portfolio.
- How many images to show.
- Warnings about damage that can happen to your portfolio.
- Discussion of the five ways you can display your photographs. Each section covers: Pros, Cons, How To Display and How To Protect your images.
- How to use tearsheets.
- How to customize your portfolio for each client.
Showing The Portfolio
- What to do before, during and after your portfolio presentation to maximize your success.
- An extensive list of links to photo book printers, portfolio manufacturers, ways to market your business, printers of postcards and other promotional material, digital image security, digital image manipulation and more.
This ebook contains a bonus too!
- How To Assemble And Show Your Portfolio is also filled with informative tips that will help you with your photography business and portfolio preparation.
Order How To Assemble And Show Your Portfolio NOW,
and create a first class portfolio to show your images at their best.
|Buy this ebook now.
This is a Nook Book
at Barnes & Noble
Learn the inside secrets of creating a professional portfolio, based on my 40-years of experience as a photographer. I’ve had my photographs used by many businesses and publications, including:
- API Alarm Systems
- Arkansas Democrat Newspaper
- Art Direction and Design of Orange County
- California State University Long Beach
- Cutter Magazine
- Forty-Niner Newspaper
- New State Motor Building Gallery
- Newsbits Weekly
- Photographer’s Forum Magazine
- Security Pacific National Bank
- Shutterbug Magazine
- Smith Tool Corporation
- Standard Pacific Builder
- T.D. Services
- The Crystal Cathedral
- The Irvine Fine Arts Center
- Verde Independent Newspaper
- Western Photographer Magazine
Don’t wait one more day to have the success, money, lifestyle and prestige that you want,
and that you deserve.
Take your career to the next level with How To Assemble And Show Your Portfolio and become a more successful photographer!
Order NOW and learn how to have the photography business you want!
And remember, How To Assemble And Show Your Portfolio ebook makes a great gift for any of your family and friends who are photographers.
|Buy this ebook now.
This is a Nook Book
at Barnes & Noble